Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Contest is open to all homes, landmarks, businesses and buildings. Contest winners will only be determined based upon their EXTERIOR displays. The use of LED lights is encouraged, but not required for participation.
• Registration begins November 14, 2017 and ends December 1, 2017.
Participants will showcase the EXTERIORS of their buildings with creative holiday lighting displays and compete to win honors and recognition.
• The use of LED lights is encouraged, but not required for participation.
• Light Up Del Rio contest will begin on Friday, December 1, 2017 and ends December 30, 2017.
• The general public can vote for their favorite lighting displays online though the Official City of Del Rio webpage. www.cityofdelrio.com
• Displays will be lit through January 7, 2018.
• Contest Voting begins December 1st and ends December 29, 2017
• Winners will be notified on January 5, 2018 via phone call.
• Winners will be announced on the City of Del Rio Government Facebook Page.
Any questions contact Lori Venegas, Interim Community Services Director (830)461-2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type the name of the building or business that will be participating.
Please check all that apply
Please type the address of the building that will be showcased.
Type the point of contact's name.
Point of Contact's Phone Number
Point of Contact's Email
Write a brief summary of your proposed lighting display.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field